Zobia Hadait BSc
Zobia Hadait BSc, MSc is a Director/Secretary of the company, joining at the founding stage of the company. Zobia has completed her Masters degree in Cyberpsychology at the University of Wolverhampton and will be graduating in September 2021. She has also just recently graduated (18/09/2019) from the University of Wolverhampton with a Degree of Bachelor of Science with Honours First Class in Psychology. In her spare time, Zobia is running her own business, having a business acumen with her skills being transferred and used in the company. Zobia from a young age also showed her leadership skills by being appointed form and vice captain in secondary school voicing her form’s concerns, improvements and opinions of the school in meetings.
- 2010: ATC cadets, Holding a Bronze and Silver Award
- 2010: ATC cadets, Flew Airplanes and attended a camp at RAF Henlow
- 2011: Fund raised jointly for Islamic Help “4 miles for smiles” project which raised £1600.00 for acid attack victims
- 2012: Zobia also helped with a local project Clean Medina, which encouraged and involved all young people cleaning up the environment such as, the roads we live on, to the local parks we use.
- 2013: Fund raised for Helping Little Angels, in which she donated money for an orphanage and a secondary school to be built in Pakistan.
- 2013: Fund raised for Islamic Help for Palestine and succeeded in raising £200.
Has been awarded for the completion of
- 18th May 2017 Equality and Diversity Training
- 17th July 2017 Suicide Alertness Training
- 9th February 2018 Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering in Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2
- 20th January 2021 Safeguarding Training
- 20th January 2021 Data Protection Training
Certificate of Attendance
- 15th February 2018 CPR and Catastrophic Bleeding Training
- UK Community Heroes Award 2021 Nominee
- Police and Crime Commissioner’s Outstanding Citizen Award 2021 Nominee
DBS Enhanced Cleared